The State Department of Public Works has agreed to cooperate with Crown Paints Kenya Ltd. to engage construction industry professionals and also allow for their familiarization with its new and emerging products. Discussions were held with the Principal Secretary Prof. Arch. Paul Mwangi Maringa and the following outputs were agreed upon:
- Training of 19 industry entrepreneurs in India at its training facility.
- Creation of a local training institute in conjunction with the National Construction Authority (NCA). With future plans to expand to the Counties.
- Enhanced exposure to new and emerging products form Crown.
In attendance were also:
- Mr. Rakesh Ranjan, Sales Manager, Crown Paints Kenya Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjiv Datta, Chief Technical Officer, Pidilite Industries, India.
- Mr. Sudhkar Gutta, Business Development Manager, Crown Classics Ltd.